Visiting the spa city of Bath can make for a great family getaway. With plenty to do and see in the area the hard part is making the right choices to suit everyone. Our handy little guide includes tips on how to get the best out of your spa break in Bath and take home fantastic memories.
- The Knee High Guide to Days Out in Bath is a great little guide that can help you find fun family days out, including family friendly places to eat and more. Don’t forget to get your copy.
- Try out the sightseeing bus and get a memorable glimpse of the city without tiring out the kids’ legs. Under 12’s can ride the bus for FREE.
- Make Bath your base and travel further afield for even more special days out.
- Enjoy a midweek break and beat the crowds, no standing in queues means more time for family fun.
- Plan ahead and book whatever you can. You can save time and money by booking meals, theatre tickets and entrance to the attractions.
Book you accommodation in Bath today and find out why it is a great place to bring your family.