If you are coming to Bath for the first time or even making a return visit you might be aware that sometimes a little helping hand is needed to make your trip one to remember. For this reason we have put together a handy list of the top 5 tips for visiting Bath and getting the most from your Bath spa break.
- For discounts and special offers at many attractions and places in Bath pop along to the Bath Tourist Information Office and buy a Visitor Card – this is a great way to save some money.
- Take advantage of the Park and Ride facilities to explore more of Bath and save on fuel costs.
- Find out what’s on and where – Many attractions are within walking distance of our accommodation which will make your trip more enjoyable if you choose not to travel too much.
- Check out deals on food and drinks, special offers for local attractions and if you can make savings by booking ahead.
- Keep an eye on the weather – There are many outdoor attractions to visit in and around Bath that are free and suitable for the whole family if the weather is good.
The Bath Tourist Information Office is a great place to start your search for activities and special offers during your stay at The Royal Hotel in the spa city of Bath. You can also call them in advance of coming to Bath on: UK callers – 0906 711 2000 (50p / min) and Overseas callers – +44 844 847 5257.